Are you interested in joining EO CT? Apply to become nominated!
Email Ernie Lawas, EO CT Membership Chair, to inquire and apply (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tell him a little about yourself so that we can determine if EO is a good fit for you. Next, he will be in touch with you soon to meet one-on-one.
Membership in the Entrepreneurs’ Organization is by invitation only. Apply now for nomination and invitation.
To qualify, you must:
- Be the founder, co-founder, owner or controlling shareholder of a company
- Hold one of the above titles for a company that grosses more than US$1 million annually
- For venture-backed companies to qualify for membership they must have privately raised funds of US$2M or publicly raised funds of US$5M, and 10 full-time employees. Venture backed companies have three years before they must meet the standard qualification of US$1M in gross annual revenue.
- Prospective members must first apply to their local chapter to ensure they meet the Entrepreneurs’ Organization membership criteria.
- Your chapter will then contact you for an interview and make a decision on your application.
- If accepted, you will gain access to Forum training and meetings, chapter and Global events, and a wide variety of other exclusive benefits. Within your first three months, you will also receive an orientation which will include a welcome package and introductory calls from Global staff.
- During your first few months of joining, you will go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum group.
Thank you for your interest.